Gerry Stahl: Group cognition
- Stahl, G. (2006). Group cognition: Computer support for building collaborative knowledge. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Stahl, G. (2009). Studying virtual math teams. New York, NY: Springer.
- Stahl, G. (2010). Group cognition as a foundation for the new science of learning. In M. S. Khine & I. M. Saleh (Eds.), New science of learning: Cognition, computers and collaboration in education (pp. 23-44). New York, NY: Springer.
- Stahl, G. (2011). How a virtual math team structured its problem solving. Paper presented at the international conference on Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL 2011). Hong Kong, China. Proceedings pp. 256-263.
- Stahl, G. (2011). How I view learning and thinking in CSCL groups. Research and Practice in Technology Enhanced Learning (RPTEL), 6(3), 137-159.
- Stahl, G. (2013). The philosophy of group cognition. Presented at the NAPLES course.
- Stahl, G. (2013). Translating Euclid: Creating a human-centered mathematics: Morgan & Claypool Publishers.
- Stahl, G., Zhou, N., Cakir, M. P., & Sarmiento-Klapper, J. W. (2011). Seeing what we mean: Coexperiencing a shared virtual world. In Connecting computer-supported collaborative learning to policy and practice: CSCL 2011 conference proceedings (Vol. I, pp. 534-541). Lulu: ISLS.
All the papers can be found at Prof. Stahl's website.
It is recommended to watch the video recording of Mr. Stahl's talk about the design of the VMT Project.
You can find the video on YouTube.