- 2005-2010: LUDWIG MAXIMILIANS UNIVERSITY, UNIVERSITY OF VIENNA
- 2011-present: LUDWIG MAXIMILIAN UNIVERSITY, YALE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- Magister Artium in Philosophy, Psychology, Economics
- M.Sc. in Neuro-Cognitve Psychology
Neuroscience, Psychology, Philosophy, Economics
Psychophysics, EEG, iEEG, fMRI, TMS
- 2013: Evaluation of resting-state networks in intracranial EEG recordings – together with MD, Phd, Hal Blumenfeld
- 2013: Testing multi-modal attention and awareness with EEG, fMRI and intracranial EEG – together with MD, Phd, Hal Blumenfeld
- 2012: EEG study on temporal dynamics involved in time-perception – together with Dr. Agnieszka Wykowska
- 2012: ToM research – with Dr. Agnieszka Wykowska.
- 2011/12: subjective measures of consciousness in an artificial grammar task – together with Dr. Michael Zehetleitner
Scientific interests and goals
- Multimodal imaging ((i)EEG, fMRi); neuronal, functional and computational mechanisms and models of cognitive processes
- neuronal dynamics in hierarchical and recurrent networks
- conscious and unconscious perception and decision making
- the influence of ongoing brain activity on perception and cognition.