Professor Moritz Heene
Prof. Moritz Heene’s research interests concern the research methodologies. Although his focus has been on statistical problems this should not hide the fact that on a more fundamental level, his research deals with the question to which extend certain scientific claims can (or cannot) be derived from statistical methods commonly applied in psychology.
Finished and ongoing research of his includes:
- Statistical simulation studies: Assessing the performance of model tests and goodness-of-fit indices in structural equation modeling and Rasch models
- File-drawer effects (publication bias) in meta-analysis
- Quantitative genetics: Bias in heritability estimates when certain assumptions about genetical architectures are violated
- Foundations of multigroup structural equation modeling
- Logic of measurement and additive conjoint measurement