As social/behavioral scientists, our goal is to gain and improve our knowledge about the social psychology of human behavior. In doing so, we support and fully commit to the highest standards of
(4) societally and ethically responsible
(6) transparent and
(7) open research.
This includes, among others
- a commitment to research ethics as outlined in the German Psychological Society guidelines (Berufsethische Richtlinien des Berufsverbandes Deutscher Psychologinnen und Psychologen e.V. und der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Psychologie e.V. vom 21.09.2016)
- an orientation towards openness and transparency standards for psychological research (see Commitment to Research Transparency)
- the willingness to communicate our research adequately to and to make our research accessible to the general public
- the obligation to adhere to norms and laws regarding data protection, data security, and privacy.