Experimental Psychology, LMU Munich
Phone: +49 (0) 89 / 2180 6229
Fax: +49 (0) 89 / 2180 5211
Ms. Qiu studied psychology and cognitive science at School of Life Science and Technology, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China before coming to LMU. During her master study, she studied how visual selective attention (VSA) modulates the allocation of cognitive resources and simultaneously prevents distraction by irrelevant information through using behavioral and EEG measures. She wants to get further study towards the visual and attentional processes using a range of experimental and technical methods (e.g., fMRI, EEG, eye-tracking). Now her research topic is ‘In search of EEG markers of probability cueing: learning to minimize attentional capture in visual task environments’.
- Chen, X., Qiu, N., Chen, C., & Zhai, L. (2021). Personality Traits, Loneliness, and Affect Among Boxers. Frontiers in Psychology, 12, 97.
- Chen, X., Qiu, N., Chen, C., Wang, D., Zhang, G., & Zhai, L. (2020). Self-efficacy and depression in boxers: A mediation model. Frontiers in Psychiatry, 11.
- Yao, Y., Cui, R., Li, Y., Zeng, L., Jiang, J., Qiu, N., ... & Liu, T. (2020). Action Real-Time Strategy Gaming Experience Related to Enhanced Capacity of Visual Working Memory. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 14, 333.
- Gan, X., Yao, Y., Liu, H., Zong, X., Cui, R., Qiu, N., ... & Liu, T. (2020). Action real-time strategy gaming experience related to increased attentional resources: an attentional blink study. Frontiers in human neuroscience, 14, 101.
- Qiu, N., Ma, W., Fan, X., Zhang, Y., Li, Y., Yan, Y., Yao, D. (2018). Rapid Improvement in Visual Selective Attention Related to Action Video Gaming Experience. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 12, 47. https://doi.org/10.3389/fnhum.2018.00047