Telefon: +49 89 2180-5296
Who am I? (And why am I doing this?)
Welcome! My name is Felix and I am a motivational psychologist. I got into psychological research because I wanted to know how our personal desires/motives affect how we think, how we act, and what values we hold dear. Here I am particulary interested in the influence of the power motive (i.e., people's different desires to have influence on others). Have a look at my research interests in more detail here. If you have any questions, quarrels or would like to work with me on a project then please do not hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com
My research interests
- the structure of power desires
- moral psychology
- political decision making
- the interplay between (achievement) motivation and emotions
Click here to learn more about my research interests.
- Suessenbach, F., Loughnan, S., Schönbrodt, F. D., & Moore, A. B. (2018). The dominance, prestige, and leadership account of social power motives. European Journal of Personality. https://doi.org/10.1002/per.2184.
- Cram, L., Moore, A. B., Olivieri, V., & Suessenbach, F. (2018). Fair is fair, or is it? Territorial identity triggers influence ultimatum game behaviour. Politcal Psychology, 39, 1233-1250. doi: 10.1111/pops.12543
- Suessenbach, F., & Moore, A. B. (2015). Individual differences in the explicit power motive predict “utilitarian” choices in moral dilemmas, especially when this choice is self-beneficial. Personality and Individual Differences, 86, 297-302. doi:10.1016/j.paid.2015.06.031 Link
Click here to see a list of all my publications.