Stiftung Bayerisches Amerikahaus gGmbH - Bavarian Center for Transatlantic Relations
The Amerikahaus Munich is looking for a test proctor to be hired on a contract basis. His/Her duties would be to prepare, monitor, and finalize off-campus exams taken at the Amerika Haus for students enrolled in a distance learning program at a North American college or university. Work hours are irregular, payment is per number of tests proctored. Candidates should have some college experience in Canada or the United States, are fluent in English and German, and have a valid work permit.
Position to be filled as soon as possible!
The work includes:
- schedule test appointments with student
- arrange test location at the Amerikahaus
- set up the room, if necessary arrange internet access for online
- monitor tests for a maximum of three candidates
- send finished test to the university
For further information please contact email@example.com, subject "Proctoring Position".