Telefon: +49 (0) 89 / 2180 - 5201
Telefax: +49 89 - 2180 - 995201
The chair's secretariat will be vacant from 13 July to 12 August.
For pick-ups (test person hours etc.) the secretariat is open on 25.7. from 10:00-12:00 o'clock.
Depending on your request, please contact the following addresses:
- For questions on teaching in the Bachelor's programme and general questions on teaching, please contact Dr. Woschée (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you have any questions about the Master's programme, please contact Eleni Georganta (Eleni.Georganta@psy.lmu.de)
- If you have any questions about specific courses, please contact the respective course director directly.
- Please contact Dr. Katharina Kugler (email@example.com) if you have any questions regarding research, trial subject hours, etc.
- For all other matters, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lehrstuhl für Wirtschafts- und Organisationspsychologie
[Chair of Economic and Organisational Psychology]
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität (LMU) Munich
80802 Munich / GERMANY
How to get there (Public Transportation)
By plane: From the Munich airport take the Suburban Train Line 8 (S-Bahn Linie 8) until the stop Marienplatz, right in the city center. Switch to the Underground Train (U-Bahn) number 3 or 6 direction north. Our offices are right next to the station Giselastrasse.
By train: From the Munich Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) take the Underground Train (U-Bahn) number 4 or 5 direction Odeonsplatz. At Odeonsplatz switch to the Underground Train (U-Bahn) number 3 or 6 direction north. Our offices are right next to the station Giselastrasse.
By Underground Train (U-Bahn): Number 3 or 6 to station Giselastrasse
By bus: Line 154: Stop Giselastraße
How to get there (by car)
Driving towards Munich coming from Nürnberg on the Autobahn, take the exist Freimann. Head direction Stadtmitte/Schwabing on the Frankfuter Ring. You will arrive on the Leopoldstrasse by just continuing straight into the city. You will find parking spots on the side of the street starting from the intersection Leopoldstrasse and Franz-Jospeh-Strasse. You will have to get a parking ticket at one of several machines on the sidewalk. Our offices are just opposite of the offices of Munich Re with the landmark Walking Man structure in front of it.